Thursday, August 02, 2007

Rain, the Wet Stuff Falling Outside

Dark, gray and raining. That was my drive to work, but I enjoyed it especially with some rockin' 80s music blasting in the car. Even with my careful planning and umbrella moves, I still got wet. Mostly from stopping at the store on the way for my temp's birthday stuff.

We did the birthday thing mid-morning. She was pleasantly surprised. Four of us ambushed her desk with cheery happy birthdays, cakey things and a card. Mission accomplished.

A little tissue cut with scissors arranged on a platter and topped with unwrapped mini-cakes...Booteefuhl!


Meanwhile, back at the ranch...I need to get back to work. Funny how some of my boss' stuff I am now doing all of a sudden. Hope they hire his replacement soon. Iced coffee might help.

(gulp)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: