Monday, August 27, 2007

Misc Monday

Almost didn't hear the my cell phone ring over my morning tunes as I drove to work on the highway. For a switch it was Myrna checking up on me. She was also pleased to announce that she was quitting her job and turning into Susie Homemaker for a while. This would give her time to be at home for the improvements they are making on their property. She also informed me that she will be joining me for The Saturday Four. Yay Myrna!

Walking into work is such drudgery these days. I need a self-attitude adjustment before my new boss starts next week. Need to find my bubbles for being bubbly since I will be training him on our systems and whatnot. That should be a load of fun... I may need more bubbles to make that more convincing.

Tawny was still in Atlanta as part of an extended weekend trip with her sister Shelli. So no talking to Tawny at all during the weekend. I texted her on the way home that I missed her and she texted back that she had stories to tell. Oh goodie! Can't wait to hear about her adventures. I hope they don't annoy me. She will read that and know exactly what I mean.

Got caught in a text messaging triangle with DJ and Jamie. One was being annoying as we made plans for the gang to get together for Happy Hour this week and the other was texting in CB Talk as if we were riding on a truck. And he had the nerve to type the lyrics to Convoy and quickly follow it with another text message saying, Hope that song gets stuck in your head. To which I replied, Thank you, MF. Nothing has changed in 10 years, we all just have more expensive toys to express ourselves now. That's a 10-4, Rubber Duck.

Enjoyed a stuffed pepper tonight for dinner. A gal in the breakroom heated one up for lunch the other day and the aroma was so delicious that I had to have one soon after. Anything that is made with rice has to be good. What does that make me? Extra gooooooood. Shameless.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: