Sunday, August 12, 2007

Cranky AGOL Gets Her Rain

Woke up tired and cranky from strange dreams. Kept the blinds closed from the mocking sun shining brightly throughout the day. Couldn't hide the whole time thanks to Cabal. We walked around a few times taking in the scorching heat that was like a well placed magnifying glass on each pore.

Received a call from Kathy who helped me tweak some aesthetic items on my blog (IE darker text on posts and other font color changes). The changes I really wanted to make weren't possible today. I was able to add a picture of my favorite accessory on the right margin, appropriately below the Love Quote of the Day. Just felt the need.

I called San Francisco Trish to continue our conversation from last evening. She and her boyfriend are thinking of moving in together sometime soon. Trish wants me to come and visit them once they are settled in. Would have to make a two-step trip with the other stop in Los Angeles to visit my cousin Angie. Eh. A thought for the back of my head as I consider things.

The weather finally matched my mood around 7pm. Maybe I should have taken a nap instead of doing chores and watching the boob tube to improve it? A deluge with continuous loud thunder came for a visit. The dog was not amused and kept trying to jump in my lap. Finally had to concede and read at the dining room table so he could hide under the table. Sigh.

The picture below does not do it justice, but I totally dig how the water droplets on the bottom left are in a state of suspension.


If you could see my uncharacteristic crappy typing right now, you'd order me to take a sleep aid and make a quick date with Mr. Sandman. Ooooooooorrrr I could always take the more fun route and do straight vodka shots and take up drunk blogging. I am quite the fun drunk, but certain conditions have to be present before that level is met. It's in the AGOL Handbook.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: