Wednesday, August 15, 2007

True Color

Thanks to Badgerdaddy's blog, I have found my True Color.

ORANGE - You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful colour that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature.

Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanour. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better.

Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolises attraction. Orange is an extraordinary colour -- for an extraordinary person...

Yep, that's me...especially the well-rounded part. Ha! As a matter of fact, I wore a peachy orange-colored flower on my blouse today.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: