Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Wednesday Welcomed

At 4:30am, Cabal didn't want to go outside. Humidity was so high, poor doggie thought it was raining. Just kidding. It was actually me who didn't want to go outside because I was afraid of frizzing my hair, but then in my sleepy stupor I remembered, I hadn't done my hair yet. Doh.

Received an offline note at home from Yummy that he did receive my cards. Yep, my mail was not a priority during the Royal Post's strike. They just don't know the AGOL exists yet. Good news for the Royal Post, they are on the Temporary AGOL Wrath Reprieve List. Grrr.

Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) was on the news this morning. May I say (on behalf of my cousin's twin daughters - ha!) that he is just a charming cutie. He was full of energy, very funny and a cool kid. I hope his star continues to rise and he doesn't end up a jaded jerk too soon. Printed the movie schedule for Sunday just in case I take the girlies to see his new movie this weekend.

With hair shellacked for maximum hold, I drove almost singing to work. The dew point was so high in Trampa that a rainbow could be seen against the blue sky as pictured below from the highway. Don't be alarmed, the traffic in the opposite direction stopped when they saw me taking blind shots from my car.



Had the strangest IM conversation with Tawny this morning. She was up very early from interstate driving yesterday. She said there was no rest for the wicked. I asked her what she was doing the rest of week since they were home early from vacation. Didn't hear from her.

Imagine my surprise when the witch conjured herself up at my desk minutes later. Oh my gosh! I didn't know she was coming back to work today! She swore up and down that she told me. I think I would've recalled how long I was to suffer lunches with intellectual pygmies (description borrowed from Yummy). Lunch was fun again. Hooray.

The rest of the workday zoomed by nicely while the evening was relaxing with television and loud laughs thanks to Last Comic Standing. It was a good day for AGOL.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: