Monday, July 23, 2007

MEBFKAY

Slept amazingly well considering the queer e-mail from My Ex-Boyfriend Formerly Known As Yummy (MEBFKAY) yesterday. Wish I would've had a long distance mood ring. Sometimes guys are worse than chicks.

I was ghoulishly expecting such a thing from MEBFKAY, but not over a lame letter...more respectfully and courageously in a proper call. I responded in a lengthy manner giving him an honest AGOL point of view. (eek!) That's the way the cookie crumbles. You're thinking you're getting a big cookie, but end up with crumbs. Thank goddess for dustpans.

Not bitter, not hurt -- worse, extremely disappointed. Is that weird? Received a lot of support today from friends which was I grateful for in light of the situation. He is still a good man. His loss...There are plenty of beautiful and magical things in the world yet to explore and admire for something like this to get me down.

That's all on the matter, folks!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: