Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A Quick Day

Rushed around this morning to get ready early so I would have quality time to fiddle with my new laptop accessory before work. Tell you more about that tomorrow. Let's just say it was frustrating but I was laughing a lot. It is being used as a surprise for Yummy.

Tried to make busy today. It is hard to get motivated the day before a holiday. Some people were making it a five-day weekend starting tomorrow. Not me, I am a full-fledged dedicated employee who doesn't believe in that sort. Yeah, you just keep on believing that bit. My boss ordered us to go home early to get a head start on the holiday.

IM'ed with Yummy when I got home. They are having some serious storms over there. Wow! He sent me this link for the storm which has a wicked picture in it. He has one on his blog that he took which is just as wicked. Trampa is just having some rain with occasional thunder and lightning.

Worked again on my Yummy surprise after IM'ing him. This time it was really funny. Yes, you have to wait for me to tell you about it. I know it sucks, but sometimes that's the way the cookie crumbles. You think you're getting a big cookie and end up with crumbs. That's AGOL life lesson #1.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: