Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Oh, I Forgot About That...

I forgot about the aftermath in a break-up such as reorganizing yourself. For seven months (which I do not regret in any form), I've woven someone else in my life. With that comes habits and patterns of behavior.

Saturday and Sunday's mornings and evenings will not be the same. I will not be talking at 5am my time to accommodate someone else at 10am in their timezone or making sure I am home by 5pm to talk to someone at 10pm their timezone. That is the biggest part for me of so many things.

What drives us to keep trying at love even when a break-up is a challenge to process? When it comes around again and that Cupid's arrow hits us, do we lose all those memories? It is like when a woman gives birth, they say she forgets the pain and has another one?

I guess if we didn't keep trying, humanity would never continue. Luckily, it is not all up to me.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: