Monday, July 02, 2007

Oodles of Googles

Google can turn anyone into an Attention-Ho and that includes me! For someone who avoids attention, I sure am heading into it. Look what I discovered when I googled Sarah Sprinkles:



The results startled me. I wasn't expecting a picture of my youtube entry. Once I got over the shock, I thought it was really neat. So what does an Attention-Ho do? IM her buddies and ask them to google her. Yup. My friends were good sports and loved it.

Work kept me busy today especially when Bridget was out most of the day and worked from home so she could take care of her son. My boss was occupied as well and didn't demand a lot. It was a good day to be at work. Busy with not a whole lot of demands.

Tawny IM'ed me and told me that she "swirled, tapped and buffed" her mother with the BareMinerals make-up. I haven't heard those words in a while. I love the make-up and have not regretted my switch to it at all.

Most of my evening at home was spent troubleshooting something on my computer that I installed. I read page after page of possible errors and solutions on their online forum and found one plausible answer. It actually worked! Let's see if it sticks. I'll let you know later. Sometimes being geeky pays off. Just ask Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.


Leaving you with a joke I made up this morning as I was making my hot tea:

Q - What did Earl Grey say to Jasmine when he was courting her?
A - Don't be Chai, dear!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: