Saturday, July 28, 2007

So Far So Good

Forced myself to stay up until I was feeling queasy from no sleep. Made it to bed after 2am. It wasn't like I had to be up for MEBFKAY. Woke up two minutes before my 6am alarm. Walked Cabal and had two servings of yoghurt before my walk this morning with Kimmee.

Boy was it humid at the woods this morning! Enjoyed speed walking with Kim while catching up on each other's news. Already gave her a heads up on getting my Dear Jane letter from MEBFKAY last Sunday. She chalks it up to a midlife crisis. Yeah, that could be it, too. His birthday is in October which may not mix well with his health and stresses. Only God knows for sure.

Our walk now has become easier so we may need to think about either speeding it up some more or walking a longer distance to make it more challenging. Although, a big bee made it very challenging for Kim who despises bugs. She kept flailing around when it came which made it more curious. She almost ran to get away from it. I kept telling her that she just needed to calm down and keep walking. It would lose interest and find another soul to buzz around. The woman didn't listen so we had to deal with this for five minutes with her clutching the end of my shirt at some point. I would have teased her if it weren't for the real terror on her face.

Walked Cabal when I got back and updating you before I get a proper breakfast. Have some errands to run and need to touch base with Tawny and Jeff.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: