Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Spaghetti Strands

With lower lip quivering, I found myself fighting back tears as I drove into work this morning. Even an AGOL is not immune to mortal feelings of loss of a relationship especially when it was with a man she thought really special and still does though he is not very deserving at the moment. I think other feelings are permeating the wall of disappointment. It took several deep breaths and determination not to crumble before arriving at work.

I've told my closest friends and only one family member, Angie in LA. Those who know have expressed how much I am loved. Even Cabal, my Pretty Boy Dog, seems to understand. He's got a hidden agenda: no longer having to share his mistress with the familiar voice of MEBFKAY. They both were not exactly fond of each other.

Busy today as the designated buyer, but still posted midday blog stuff below. Expressing myself has been helping, but...sigh.

Bridget suggested doing something wild like attending this fetish night being held in Ybor City this weekend. While intriguing, I can keep my freak side more private without sharing with a ballroom full of fetish friends. Being part Asian guarantees a little freak going on. Besides, I'm fresh out of talcum powder. I'm not saying anything. I'm just saying.

Ate spaghetti for dinner. Made me think of the plate piled with a serving of noodles as an analogy. Life might be a plate of spaghetti sometimes, but if you pick one or two strands at a time, the plate will eventually be empty.

PS If you have any words of wisdom, please e-mail me from my profile.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

Not so good on practical wisdom, sorry.

I could look up Deney Terrio if you like?

helloagol said...

S'okay...I can hear him on satellite radio DJ'ing some disco/dance tunes during a part of my workday. Sweet of you to offer.