Sunday, October 07, 2007

A Six-Year Old's Wisdom

It was family day at my aunt's house for a total of 15 adults and children this time around. We were there for a goodbye lunch for Nan's sister-in-law, Aunt Wilma. My aunt made a mouth-watering feast as usual. I saved up so I could sample everything and ended up taking some of it home to enjoy later.

I did have one plan which was to get clips of Carter since he always provides spontaneous entertainment. You can hear my voice interviewing him in the middle of our meal. This six-year old is priceless.

>>> Watch the volume please! <<<

CARTER BEFORE RICE:



CARTER AFTER RICE:



CARTER KNOWS FILIPINO:



As the family party wound down, my cousin Ida and her husband left me to take their kids home later. Ended up helping my goddaughter's twin, Crystal with her homework which she was finishing up at my uncle's computer. My cousin's printer had been acting up and needed to print out her homework.

Drove the kids home around 5pm and I drove myself for some Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks. My aunt's home has the power to sap my energy for some strange reason. Got home and took care of Cabal before e-mailing the pictures and videos taken from the party.

My friend Jill called me to demonstrate for her how skype works. She has some new computer challenged clients who need a quick tutorial. Her video was streaming, but mine was static. My webcam hasn't been properly calibrated since...nevermind. I'd better get some more usage out of it for the good money spent.

I keep looking at Carter's videos and they just make me smile with his charm. Kids are the greatest, aren't they? How can you not have a Happy Sunday after spending time with him and the other kids. They remind us that life is still...livable.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: