Monday, October 22, 2007

AGOL: One Year Blog Anniversary

"The world moves for love; it kneels before it in awe".

-- Edward Walker, in The Village


One year and 374 Blog Posts...Who knew what would snowball after My First Blog Post? I don't know what I expected to accomplish. The only important thing was to begin it.

It was a slow start and gathered momentum at Christmas and the first half of this year. Now it is still going not just with daily diaries, but with love quotes, original AGOL poems and writing, videos, pics I've taken and other fun stuff. It is a way for people to catch up with me who know my blog exists. Most of my family doesn't know it exists. I share so much with them already.

An AGOL has to keep a part of herself (almost) a secret and safe from familial criticism no matter how well-meaning. A few think I am too free with things. Like I always say, "There is Beauty in Truth". I'd just rather not have to explain myself and I don't often...

All I have to do is live a loving life and share it with others. That's all.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Kathy B said...

Happy 1 yr anniversary AGOL!! Toasting for you!

Cory Chase (not that Cory Chase) said...

Whoo Hooo!!! One year on the blogger! Congratulations! I am, of course, having post envy as I have barely crossed 100 posts in over three years (sigh)! Keep up the great work!

helloagol said...

Thank you, Kathy: Going to try and put more Veggie Love for you in the next year. ;p

Thank you, Cory: Posting keeps me honest instead of loitering and poking people with chopsticks. Ha! Your blog has been on fire lately - love it!