Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hello AGOL!

What's an Asian Goddess to do when she finds herself a little too preoccupied with cleaning the baseboards of her bathroom before her dinner friends come over for panini and appletinis? Create a blog...which is answering the prayer of a dear cousin and a few friends who want you to not focus on bleach products...sigh.

In all boringness and multiple ellipses, it'll be just one more thing to read on the net. Then again....it might even be fun! Justin Timberlake may be bringing the sexy back, but this Asian Goddess of Love will be bringing the "freaky" back. (Get your mind out of the gutter and sit it next to me!)

If you don't like what is posted, you can let me know or have a serving of freshly baked "Bite My Ass" cookies (pic to come soon).....I'm not sayin' anything --- I'm just sayin'.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: