Sunday, October 29, 2006

Size Does Matter!

Gargantuan Asian Calendar

No kind of Asian home is complete without one of these monstrosities. I've included my densely populated refrigerator so you can see the scale of this calendar. (Please note requisite Elvis magnet and Flip flag next to handle!) Sometimes these calendars have Asian food brand advertising or peculiar pics of Asian women of which we made my aunt take down one year at her house.

I have made it a tradition every mid-late December to go to Oceanic (largest Asian grocery in Trampa Bay located in downtown Trampa) and ask for this treasure. I can't help it....eating rice can make you do funny things beyond your control.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

helloagol said...

You've come a long way, grasshoppah! It was more fun to watch you react in horror at some of the exotic vegetables that look like they could've been grown in Chernobyl.

I think we're having pre-christmartinis before the tofu! --AGOL