Friday, October 26, 2007

Sigh...

Having major issues with Internet Explorer thanks to changes work made yesterday afternoon. Just installed Firefox to be able to get into my blog for the first time since the changes were made. Having a busy morning; will update later. What a cluster. Grrr..


Updated in the evening...

Who knew browser issues could cause so much havoc? In my company, it was dozens of user calls to the helpdesk because they couldn't get into one of our multitude of applications. I was just glad one of my buddies on the helpdesk was able to help me with a solution earlier today.

Had lunch with Lisa and Bridget. We all scarfed down some calamari with our lunch. Yum! I am good friends with each of these ladies, but they are not to each other, just acquaintances. Lisa ends up talking to Bridget sometimes when she visits me at my cube when I am not there. Everyone had a good laugh, but we were Weebles wobbling back to work.

Was a busy bee in the afternoon and couldn't wait to get the weekend started. Tomorrow should be fun with the Halloween Party. The invite said that costumes were optional, but I have a feeling about half or more of the invitees will dress up. Speaking of...my camera battery needs charging for pics and vids. I'd better do that now before I forget.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: