Tuesday, October 16, 2007

TuesGay Theme

The universe has conspired against my sleeping pattern. Do I really have one? I was in bed at 12:30am and woke up at 4am. I tried to go back to sleep only to take a new position as clock watcher for the next hour before finally raising the flag of surrender. Cabal was the only one excited that I was up. Good thing he is cute.

Armed with some goodies from the Chinese grocery store for breakfast and lunch at work, I drove off to fill up on some gasoline and caved into a craving for Fruit Punch flavored Gatorade which I ended up spilling on my trousers and my carseat. Grrr. Back home the AGOL goes to try and salvage the said trousers with water and a spin in the dryer.

Work has been okay so far today. I conducted myself like the loving person I am by extending good luck wishes to my temp's vacation plans and meant it. She did a great job of cleaning her work before I get into it today.

Lunch was fun with the gang and found out there is such a thing as "A-Gays". It is akin to A-Listers. One of the guys is helping out with an invite-only gay Halloween ball. I will leave the rest to your imagination and then take it to a scarier place. Tawny started the whole thing about what was worse than aging groupies: gay aging groupies. She saw several at a David Cassidy (from the Partridge Family) concert that her husband indulged her in last night at EPCOT.

And then...Tawny's husband had helped pose for a modeling shot this weekend where he was holding a gun while surrounded by near nude/nude gals. His portion was silhouetted. It was said that he was going to appear in Playgirl magazine and Tawny corrected the person and said, "No, PlayGranny". The lunchroom exploded in loud guffaws.

I am leaving at 3:30pm to go home and take care of the Pretty Boy Dog and then going to my aunt's for Nan-sitting. It'll be me and my favorite q-tip hanging at the crib, chillin'.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: