Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Bummed on E-mail Error

I am pretty bummed that one of my friends received a blocking error on one of my e-mail addresses. Here I am waiting days for a short story to enjoy and I thought my buddy forgot to send it. The only reason how I found out was through an offline message on an IM account this morning. Thank God I found out somehow.

As much as I love technological advancements, sometimes they can be a real pain in the behind. Getting wires crossed happens at the speed of light nowadays. Aargh. Just wanted to vent my frustration (that has festered nicely into the afternoon).

Carry on...

Update: It is 4:48pm and I am still down about this. I guess I am feeling guilty for thinking not so nice things before at being disappointed. Now I feel like a jerk. Tawny is gonna slap me silly soon if I don't snap out of it. She gets disappointed all the time (at work) and doesn't stew all day atleast not that she tells me.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: