Friday, December 28, 2007

Sunset Boys

For the first time in weeks I slept well. No coughing interruptions. The sleep was deep as I found myself dreaming of places I have never seen or been. My precognitive dreams were back...

Made my way across town again to spend time with my family. The kids were insanely funny. I've included two videos. One is of my cousin Dave and his sons (Colton & Carter) in my aunt's backyard. Carter decided to feed the seagulls and the rest of us looked on. The other is of baby Colton working his teething gums on his mommy's face. He just started doing this crazy thing this week. I dare you to keep a straight face!

Sunset Boys..


Colton teething on Mommy.


This was my lucky shot of this evening's sunset at my aunt's house.


After scarfing down dinner in the sun room, we watched the latest Harry Potter film and hung out for a while. Dave and his family left and I followed about 20 minutes later to give Angie time to pack before her early morning flight tomorrow. Even though I did not take as much time off during Christmas as I usually do while she is in town, we still had a great visit. She hopes to come again in the summer.

My mind is reminding me of its own sunset. I am looking forward to some rest. G'night.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: