Sunday, December 30, 2007

Decisions Decisions

Did you notice how the AGOL was playful yesterday? I knew the feeling would be too good to last into the new year. Sigh. What gives you ask? Two conversations with family members whom I love dearly. I won't be going into it with anyone so don't ask me details. Suffice it to say, it will domino into an AGOL shutdown with everyone for the month of January.

The conversations and another thing have influenced this decision. I will still post on the blog, but January's will not include any kind of celebration unless a New Year's Miracle occurs. I've had a Christmas miracle before, but not a New Year's. That would be different, wouldn't it? Hmmm...

The AGOL's penchant for heartfelt revelry will resume on Valentine's. I can't believe I am starting the new year this way, but it is the only way I know how to cope and still keep myself whole inside. If you have other ideas, you can e-mail me from my profile.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: