Wednesday, December 19, 2007

9 Down, 14 More to Go!

Those cold/flu gels from last night did a number on me. I could barely get up. Taking them earlier in the evening would have been smarter. Quickly had coffee and later caffeine pills to perk up. Self-medicating with over-the-counter drugs is always good.

Work was hectic. My boss is off tomorrow, but here Friday and then off for two weeks. Bridget is off Friday and Monday and I am off the rest of next week. We won't all see each other until after the beginning of the year...

Made sure I had some caffeine reinforcements before I left work so I could do some Christmas shopping. Went to one store and came out with several items. Over the past two and half weeks (including tonight), I have purchased for nine individuals. I have 14 more people to buy for. It's tough on a single AGOL's wallet, that's for sure. Would you believe me that my list was shorter this year? The pains of having a large family and a large circle of friends. I give them stuff throughout the year so it doesn't need to be as much pressure as it could be. All I know is that I still have my work cut out for me.

Took the cold/flu gel caps much earlier. I can feel the effects now as I type. Well, my lovelies, I'd better take my dog out now and head for bed. I am hoping the rest will get me on the way to recovery much quicker.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: