Monday, December 17, 2007

Chilly Dance

Ohhhh yes! It was 40 degrees this morning. Half the temps last Tuesday! Cabal and I were doing the Chilly Dance around the complex at 5am. Not sure how he took it, but he seemed energized.

Bridget was back and was I happy to see her looking well, but less than fashionable with her moderately cast foot from her surgery two Fridays ago. Our team was complete again. Tawny was off because she had two appointments for two of her kids.

I felt tired all day...sleep deprived really. Much more than with my insomnia. Everything was fuzzy in the afternoon. IM'ed my trainer Rob and let him know that I completed my walking assignment and about my research on certain topics. He, on the other hand, was a biking fiend on Saturday; he pedaled at a good pace for 28 miles with a group of about 20 guys.

Later he called me and asked what I was doing in the evening and I told him I was going to walk again. He seemed tickled and gave me pointers on doing the elliptical machine to start it out as if I was cross country skiing to get the feel of riding a bike. This may sound funny, but it has been a while since I have ridden a real bike. Rob rides a special road bike and a mountain bike on trails -- your AGOL is not quite ready for those kind of actions.

I stopped at Abby's Health and Nutrition on the way home to see if they had this special supplement I have found that will go with the program I am designing for myself. They didn't have it but would order it and a few related items. Apparently, the brand is new and was only available in Canada. It was a Canadian who first got this brand in the store. I will await a call for when my stuff comes in...

By the time I got home, I was feeling really exhausted and a slight tickle in my throat. I opted to go for a later workout after my dinner. I was halfway there and was running through my game plan in my mind when something told me to turn back. I was disappointed, but I knew I had to listen and get some rest.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: