Saturday, December 29, 2007

Feel Like Makin' Mocha

Lazy Daisy was my name today and it was heavenly. I practiced my hermit skills that I've neglected. Did some chores so I wasn't a complete slacker...

About 9:30pm, I decided I needed a nice hot mocha coffee after my hearty soup dinner. Dropped in less than a quarter cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, some creamer, a healthy teaspoon of instant coffee, a couple of shakes of salt, two packets of nuclear fallout called Splenda, a couple of drops of high grade vanilla and topped off with hot water from the kettle. Within minutes of the chocolate chips dissolving, I had a mochalicious drink.

I stirred the contents for a while and set the cup down. A heart-shaped foamy thingy?! How the heck did I do that? Quickly from the kitchen, I ran through the dining room area, over the dog blocking my way and to my handbag in the bedroom to find my camera. Shit. Found the camera bag, but no camera. (The foamy thingy was probably gone by now!!!) I turned around and saw the camera by the laptop on the dining room table. Again, over the oblivious doggie and trying not to kill myself from tripping on bags of presents I haven't yet sorted through. Aargh. (I repeat: The foamy thingy was probably gone by now!!!)

Okay...so I panicked a little...for nothing. In tact, in my special hot cocoa cup (yes, I have one!) was my heart-shaped foamy thingy. Smiles.

AGOL's Mocha Lurve Pic


Yes, my wenches (Tawny, Kathy, Angie, etc.), I realize how pathetic this whole event was to chronicle. Do you have a picture of heart-shaped foamy thingy YOU made accidentally? I rest my case. I so rock -- I can make heart shapes without realizing it. Asian Goddess of what? Yes, hookerellas, that would be LOVE.

Meanwhile, back in Saneville...
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

I could tell you a tale about a certain something that was a certain shape - not heart-shaped, a more complex and unnatural shape - but I shall save that for another, more blasphemous day.

In other news, have a wonderful 2008. Happy new year! x

helloagol said...

...why am I suddenly holding my hands over my eyes? Knowing you, it is deliciously blasphemous. HA!

Happy New Year!