Monday, December 03, 2007

Rotten to the Core

The day could have only been described as rotten. The vibe was so far off for me and others that the day was painful. Bridget and I found ways to be playfully evil just to cut the tension. I guess it was just Monday...

I shared my favorite joke of all time with one of my peeps on facebook (using cleaner words here than the dirtier version I sent):

This guy loves his girlfriend Wendy so much, he had her name tattooed on his member. When it is flaccid, it just says W, but when it is happy (ahem!) it says W-e-n-d-y. Finding himself in a public restroom, he notices this big Rastafarian guy with dreadlocks standing next to him in the stalls and he couldn’t help but notice the guy has a W on his member. Curiously nervous, the guy asks, “I am not trying to be funny, but I noticed a W on your member and I have one, too, for my girlfriend Wendy. Do you know Wendy?” Rastafarian looks at him and smiles, “No, mon. Mine says Welcome to Jamaica!

The drive home was horrible and the whole walking the dog bit when I got home as Cabal turned into Cujo when he saw the other dogs being walked. He almost broke my finger from him tugging the leash so hard. Aargh. Quickly called Tawny to ask for a rain check on my visiting her and Jeff. I told her I didn't want to spread this kind of freakishness. So...watched telly for a bit before calling it a day.

Update: Okay...it wasn't totally horrible, I was perky around 3pm at which time one of our attorneys accused me of being too happy in the middle of the day and on a Monday. She should have seen me then at 7:15pm. There were no smiles to be found.
.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: