Friday, February 29, 2008

Leaping Beauty

Leap for Life. Leap for Love. Frankly, I am leaping for chocolate and new pretty things. Ha! It is leap day of the leap year...

Thankfully the week ended and it ended with quiet. I love and enjoy quiet. Moving to the new building has become a more positive experience than I would have ever imagined. More on that on another post. I have a full weekend ahead. Hope to take some more video and pics for you to enjoy. I'd like to think that seeing my world through my eyes is mostly fun.

Remember my obsession with Besame Cosmetics from January? Well, I finally placed my order and received my package this evening. I am incredibly impressed with this company.

Can't help myself...



Revisiting AGOL Art Pic


Did I ever tell you that I was on my way to studying advertising in college (before life happened)? I see things in everyday life as imaginary layouts or storyboards in my mind. I think of ideas for ads still to this day. These posts give me excuses to do them now. Obviously, they are not professional level because I don't have the education, technology resource and the experience for it. I can still have fun.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: