Monday, February 04, 2008

E/R sucks

Just got back from a 3-hour trip to the emergency room. Tawny took me at midnight and just brought me back. It was so depressing and so horrible a place to be in. Did I mention that I left because I couldn't stand the wait anymore? It would have been easier to call an ambulance, but I don't think that would've been a wise use of emergency resources even though I would have been seen to faster.

I will get some sleep and live with the ache for a bit longer. Either Tawny's husband Jeff will take me or I will go by myself to the urgent care clinic. They open at 10am..

Just cut off the hospital tags with my name and the band alerting of my penicillin allergy. I am busy reheating my extra fluffy blanket in the dryer to put on my bed before I go to sleep. Also have a mug of hot jasmine tea waiting for me. I am craving a comforting warmth right now. Updates later. G'night.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: