Friday, February 15, 2008

To Move or Not To Move

Vacillation. You're moving to new cubicles in the other building. You're now moving to the executive side of the other building. You're not moving for two weeks. You're moving this week. You're not moving for another week. OMG. Someone please resolve the pissing match among the executives regarding our musical offices. Four groups are affected.

Everything would have been fine until one employee balked at his new office space. This guy is barely in the office anyway -- what the F* does he care? AGOL laughing evilly... Well, it would mean his office would be more visible and his absence or "working from home" would be less discreet. Don't F* with higher level executives and you won't get placed where you wouldn't want to be is the lesson here...With all this vacillation, my group will not pack until we know for sure. It is not worth the aggravation...

Bridget and I had lunch at TooJay's followed by a quick trip for me at Starbucks and then we meandered around a book fair within the atrium of our corporate building. My normal lunch pals, Tawny and Jeff had taken the day off to continue celebrating their 22nd Wedding Anniversary from yesterday.

Rob has been patient in my rest and recovery period, but today he began pressing me about walking and getting into the swing of things meaning exercise and the training we were in the middle of doing. This weekend will be a re-start. I have to get my mojo in order.

Left work late even though my boss said I could leave early. I just needed to finish some things and tried to decide whether I would be working on the weekend. There is a strong feeling that I will just to catch up. I am sick of feeling buried at work. Just remembered that Bridget will be out on Monday for roller derby stuff at the Florida State Fair. I'd better set aside a half day to work then and also get caught up in my blog. I look at the editing list and have several in draft stage from the previous week. Damn. I have been busy.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: