Thursday, February 07, 2008

Razorback Fruit

Feeling better today than I have in almost a week. Occasionally, when I least expect it, I get reminded that the pain is lurking in the shadows. Thank God the meds are finally kicking in.

It was Bridget's turn to take care of her car and the prognosis? A new transmission. Ouch. She may or may not be at work. My boss is taking his family to the Florida State Fair tomorrow. He'd better take some antacids with that kind of food...

A vendor took my boss and me out to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. My boss was invited to drive our account manager's brand new BMW 528i Sedan in a Platinum Bronze color. Damn with all the goodies including cream leather seats, it was a sexy ride. I was invited to drive it back to work; I wisely declined.

Work is burying me at the moment. I hope to be able to catch up soon. Two wasted days this week on Monday and Tuesday. Yes, I know I have to take it easy, but it sucks. I am not exercising at all either for fear of an accident caused by side effects like dizziness. One word: Annoying.

Here is the collage pic of my primping the pineapple.


I ate half for dinner and it hit the spot just right. It was a female pineapple because there were seeds near the eyes. This is how my family prepares a pineapple by making "V" cutouts in a spiral around the fruit (to take out the eyes) resulting in razorback slices. This pineapple was sweet and tart in all the right places like someone you know. Hee.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

badgerdaddy said...

Yo yo yo.

I disappear for a bit, and it all kicks off for you!

Hope you're feeling a bit better. I have tagged you, by the way. So go do it.