Sunday, February 24, 2008

Definitely, Maybe

Woke up a bit perkier today than yesterday. Instead of watching my Sunday news magazine sitting sprawled from the living room sofa, I listened to it while standing and getting ready in the bathroom. I can see the reflection of the TV on one of the mirrors in the living room if I need to see the images corresponding to the stories.

A portion of AGOL's modest living room. Just can't be bothered to paint the walls this time around. I would love to see a sage green or a warm sesame color behind the sofa.


Myrna was picking me up at 11:30am for a girlie day. I was ready at 10:50am. It was a miracle! (AGOL Confession: I am always running late or cutting it close. I was painfully punctual until I hit my midteens.) I decided to walk Cabal early and when I got him back in the apartment, I received a call from a sexy man. He said he would call but only if a certain condition in his schedule was met. I didn't think it would be met on a Sunday. We had fun joking around for almost 30 minutes. Jury is still out on him -- he's a little shy...up to a point.

By 11:40am, Myrna and I were zooming to Citrus Park Mall to have lunch at Rice & Co., followed by satisfying a chocolate fondue craving Myrna had before making our way to see a feel-good movie called Definitely, Maybe. I laughed a great deal and I also found myself tearing up in parts. It is more of a chick flick; however, I think that men would enjoy it too. I am not in the mood for a heavier movie. I want to laugh and be lighthearted at the moment.

We made one more stop and that was to the party store so I could pick up several Luau-themed items for my new cubicle. I am determined that my new cube will be brighter instead of the putty color the walls are right now. That is just too depressing. My new decor may be a bit tacky. I don't care.

I watched a portion of the Oscars in the evening before I feel asleep on my comfy sofa. Woke up just in time for the last award to be handed out...Turned my electric blanket on and surfed the 'Net. I succumbed to sleep with a prayer to get myself up early. Garage parking was a challenge in the new building. Sigh.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: