Saturday, March 01, 2008

Aloha in Florida

Kristey and her husband Danny just came back from their 20th wedding anniversary trip to Hawaii. While they were on vacation, Danny had his best friend John who is a landscaper come and redo a 1/3 of the yard into a beach scene complete with foxtail palm and seagrape trees. Kristey's surprise was enjoyed by all. Now she can continue her Hawaiin trip at home.

Collage..I am too Lazy to post each pic. You would, too, you know....Notes: Ceramic cat in her house from a trip to Las Vegas, the beach, a tiki mask from Hawaii, fun lizard on rock, guests, Kristey leaning back and smiling, fire pit, tiki torches, and another pic of beach.



Panning the yard with Don Ho singing "The Hukilau Song" from my own Don Ho's Hawaiian Favorites CD. I am such a cheeseball!



Danny made my blender drink too strong. The mixer in the bottle contained alcohol and he added more alcohol! I left their place much later than I had intended to sober up. I'm lucky I didn't burn myself taking the following pic while roasting my own marshmallow.


.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: