Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stress Relieving Bunny Ears

Traffic on the way to work was like a parking lot. Zero to 10mph thanks to an accident on the side of the road. As soon as we passed it, the rest of us on the left lane zoomed to 70mph to make up some time.

The following picture made me chuckle. There is a fire extinguisher in the back of the gasoline tanker which as you see to the left is clearly marked as flammable by the hazard sign. Now...is it me or do you think you will need something bigger than that to put out a fire on a gasoline tanker? The words kaboom and foam/fire hoses come to mind. Something to think about. Consequently, the AGOL's first real job was working at the Flying J in Cheyenne, Wyoming. It wasn't exactly the glam job she thought of having first. Had to wait a few years before that happened.



My day at work started out late which meant I had to forgo the gym and take a shorter lunch just to get a chunk of work completed. Parts of the day were stressful until our staff meeting. My boss gave each of us gals bunny ear headbands and giant plastic eggs filled with candy. We had a howling good time with the ears. I wore it around the office and watched jaws drop and people giggle as I walked by. Bridget and I took pictures of each other with these things on and sent them to our friends. Tawny almost died. I thought I would pee my pants laughing so hard; needless to say, these Easter gifts were a hit.



Left late and for some reason felt very mellow the rest of the evening. It was like taking half a muscle relaxant but without the muscle relaxant. A little disconcerting, but not enough to bother my super...mellow...vibe. My bed is getting warm thanks to the electric blanket as I type. Can't wait to sleep. I'll be hopping on over in a few...

.........................................

FYI - Food cravings, what they can mean and a healthy way to satisfy them.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: