Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Calendar Confusion

The treadmill was more my friend than Bridget's today. Her left knee pained her; she said it felt spongey. She soldiered on a brisk walk instead of the run she had planned. Meanwhile, I sweated on my brisk walk while (covertly) ogling the workout cuties. At some point, Bridget and I were the only females in the gym. Hee.

Received an e-mail that my posse wasn't actually going to see Spamalot in town this Friday, but next. I was faced with both a minor disappointment and a minor change in plans. My boss already OK'd me leaving at 2pm on Friday so I called my uncle to invite he, my aunt and Nan for a late lunch/early dinner at a seafood restaurant situated along the bay. It was my treat for my aunt's birthday.

I teased Tawny that it would be another week until we saw each other. We were already at a two weeks. The strange thing about living in the same complex is that you could still not see one of your best friends if your lives were busy enough. We made plans for me to come over for dinner and a movie.

I brought some ingredients and she had some other ingredients. Together we made a tasty pasta dinner and finished it off with a small sweet treat while laughing with her husband as we caught up on things. The DVD I shared was The Secretary with James Spader. He is a great actor, underrated actually. He essentially plays the same awkward role in every movie and does it so well.

Good to spend time with two of my most favorite people in the world. As I walked back home, I started to feel better about things and thought more on my editing project...
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: