Saturday, March 10, 2007

Source and Intention

Found myself waking up early as if it were a weekday since I crept into bed earlier than normal the night before. I walked Cabal, fed him and was online before 5am. Yummy wasn't on yet so I surfed the net and caught up on some things until he did sign on and we skyped. We were on for about an hour before he had to leave and impromptu babysit for his best friend.

It was still dark out after our call so I hurried quickly to dress properly for a quick drive down the road to get breakfast and some stronger coffee. I brought it home and ended up taking a little nap while watching PBS.

Part of watching PBS is having to watch the special promotional guests when they raising money for the running of the station. Today, they reran Dr. Wayne Dyer's presentation guided by his book, "The Power of Intention". As part of my marble gathering activity, this was a perfect reminder on getting mentally organized.

He talked about being connected to Source, or God and how when everything we do is in alignment and feels great and comes easily is when we recognize our true connection to Source. The idea that our connection to Source without our ego produces our intention. With ego, we meet resistance and we end up not connected to Source and things fall apart. He also mentioned something about 'comptemplate the conditions and surroundings in which you would like to see yourself in' so that anything you intend will materialize.

As part of my intention for a recent gift in my life, I shared some information via e-mail with my dad and stepmother. It was received well, but with a hint of caution which was okay with me since they didn't know firsthand the true value of my gift.

I found a treasure of Filipino food in my freezer which was nice, something made from green mung bean. I nuked it in the microwave and ate a late lunch before I got online again and skyped with Yummy. He is quite adorable and funny. Just can't enough of that man. Luckily, he feels the same way about me.

Talked with Angie, too, whose landlord is getting the house she is renting rewired. She and her roommate were also moving things around the garage so they could have more room for storage. The homeowners, also their friends, have the garage stuffed with their own belongings that didn't fit in their new home. By the time I talked to her, Angie was exhausted from all the activity.

Had marinated artichokes for a snack, wrote this and now watching some TV before resetting all the clocks for Daylight Saving Time. Spring forward and lose an hour, but to my nice surprise, I am gaining an hour with Yummy for two weeks until the UK switches to their own DST. It's all good.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: