Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just Checking

Gotten into the ritual of checking in with my amiable cube aisle buddy Joe on what kind of what kind of day it is. Almost like a mini poll just to see if we concur. On his way back to his cube, his redhead usually pops over my cube wall with a hello and the question, "Is today better?". Sometimes the discussion is long and other times it is just simply a look. Today we were glad it was Tuesday and we both agreed it was an improvement from yesterday. Another mystery of the world solved...hooray!

My disco destiny groove continued with nonstop strobe music all day thanks to satellite radio. My God, I am getting old! "The Wanderer" by Donna Summer played. I used to dig that song something fierce...

My UK vacation to visit His Royal Yummyness is around the corner, next month. I asked my boss during our meeting today if he was hiring someone new to do my job while I am away. Time is ticking by. Tick. Tick. Certainly not taking a laptop to remote in during my trip. There is an office branch nearby -- oh heeeellllll no! My boss has HR making an offer now. Just have to wait for the acceptance and the background check. Cross your fingers and toes for me!

IM'ed with Yummy before I left work and had fun talking about how my visit will go...sounds, uh, verrah intahressin'. Ha! He also sent me another pic which I e-mailed to my phone for DOP (drooling over purposes). While he didn't like it, I loved it. He's just gorgeous. That's how he is...blessed with sah'in-sah'in.

I need some shuteye so night-night termite. It's only Tuesday right?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: