Saturday, March 24, 2007

Day of Yummy

This is one of the best days ever especially with a day like yesterday. I spent the whole day essentially talking to Yummy and really nothing else of import. It was heaven.

What is it like talking to Yummy? Imagine this incredible male voice with an English accent telling you things that make you feel all warm and melty. He also makes me laugh out loud. Every time I hear his voice I find myself smiling really big every time.

What an incredibly great man! He has to be to put up with the real me. It's not easy having the AGOL as your girl. You have to made of sterner stuff....or be absolutely mad! Okay, maybe a little bit of both.

We were learning Filipino related things today like food and language. It was a treat for me to teach him more stuff. I hope he took notes. We're having a quiz tomorrow.

I am flying this flag today on the AGOL site as my salute to His Royal Yummyness:

Courtesy of SparkleTags.com
God Save the Yummy!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: