Sunday, March 25, 2007

DST: Taketh and Giveth Away

The UK officially started their own Daylight Saving Time today which means Yummy and I are five hours apart again instead of four. He says it is not a lot of time, but to me it is. Trying not get remotely depressed, but how can I not?

For two weeks I got used to him being four hours apart which means I had an extra hour at night I could talk to him to hear his voice if I got home early in time and if wasn't too tired or just getting home.

You never really know the meaning of how if you had an extra hour to do anything, what would you do? I bet Cinderella understands. Lucky for her she left one of her damn medieval Manolos so her Prince Yummy could find her sorry self. Of course, that was just a part of it. She had a Fairy Godmother and some mice to help her.

Maybe I can Drunk Dial my own Fairy Drag Queen and really talk to Cabal?
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Confiamos em DEUS said...

muito bom a page ...e tua historia

helloagol said...

Olá, "estudos arabes"!

Desculpe. Não falo Português.

Obrigada,
Sarita