Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday Zoom

And we were off! Off to the first day without my colleague, first day doing the better part of my job description full-time and first day for my temp coming back to help me. We were all fortunate for a lot of work accumulating; kept us busy all day.

I did receive a 9:30am call from my niece Treaess (pron. TREE-ess) to let me know that her mother came out of her early morning surgery well. She hadn't seen her yet since she was still in recovery but it was good so far. I called my niece back in the evening and her mother was doing great despite the pain she was experiencing. Made a mental note to call my sister tomorrow when she's more coherent...

IM'ed with Yummy which was my very special treat for the day's end. I earned it, too! Not much today in AGOL's world since it was hectic. Went home and finished my greenie beanies and second half of fish from Asian store. It is quite nice slowing down at night with more of my Thai tea. Aaah..
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: