Friday, March 23, 2007

Lay Down & Relax...

Started out peppy but ended up pooped. Amazing what three-and-a-half hours of sleep will do to you not to mention all the other hours you've missed the rest of the week. Nodding off..zzz

Is it me or is manual faxing turning out to be old school? I can send and receive faxes from my e-mail at work, but today I had to send out manually because the fax number I was dialing was having some sort of technical difficulties. Felt conscpicuous in the hallway...What a rather plebeian activity. Ha!

Meetings you forgot you accepted and then ka-plow! ambush you in the afternoon of rushing around with your head cut off are the worst. That's two hours I will never recover. I needed them today, too. Yes, it was another day in paradise.

My drive home became dangerous and not because of other drivers. I was falling asleep at the wheel in rush hour traffic and the sun was still shining brightly around six-ish. The nausea I was starting to feel warned me that I needed some real sleep.

I walked, fed and played with Cabal when I got home. Two muscle relaxants on an empty stomach was my guarantee of beddy-byes. I woke up near midnight. What the hell is the matter with me? That was only four-and-a-half hours of sleep. I sent Yummy an offline IM. Poor thing sent me several that I didn't pick up until then. After working my laptop on my bed, I promptly went back for some more z's.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: