Wednesday, November 07, 2007

LQ: From The Wonder Years

"All our young lives we search for someone to love. Someone who makes us complete. We choose partners & change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak & hope. All the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there's someone perfect who might be searching for us."

- Narrator in The Wonder Years (1988)



...I loved the narration on this coming of age sitcom. The voice is one of those that really carries the story and the sentiment in the quote above. Well, I am not looking for someone perfect, just perfect for me (smart, creative, funny, has a generally kind and generous nature, and with some sex appeal (got to have sizzle!) who allows me to breathe and be me...someone who also makes me feel alive and maybe even want to become a better woman through the encouragement of their love). It's rough when people seem to get too caught up in their own BS...
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: