Saturday, November 17, 2007

Trish Caught Internet Clap

Talk about spine-tingling! My very early morning walk with my Pretty Boy Dog was cold! I was bundled up with an additional sweater and a coat while wearing flip flops. My toes didn't mind it, but the rest of me did. Brrr. Went back to sleep and finally got out of bed a little after 10am with some pain in my back left shoulder blade. Nice.

Had plans to go food and other-stuff-I-don't-really-enjoy-buying shopping expedition...That fell through after receiving a call form Trish in the afternoon. She was telling me about eating a special brownie, drinking super dirty martinis (yum!) and going to a celebrity roast with her man -- Jesus Christ being the celebrity. Only in San Francisco. My girlie girl was hung over and sounding like a transsexual from her allergies. She was also complaining about having computer issues which I was more than happy to help her investigate, but she was too chicken to do it. Trish had me log in as herself on facebook so she could find out something. She said Dave would call me later to get help. In mid conversation, her phone died.

I put my hair up and decided to take a quick shower, slather on some moisturizer on my face and swish on some lip gloss before ordering and picking up my Chinese takeout order. When they say it will be ready in 10 minutes, they mean it and I ordered enough of a variety to last me the next couple days. They gave me a new scroll calendar. Kinda early? It will replace the one from last year I have hanging at work. Part of my order today was their version of Mongolian Beef and wow! was it delicious. I waited too long to eat so I had a very late lunch/early dinner. Fell asleep on the sofa for an hour. Hee.

Trish's boyfriend Dave called me to help fix her computer issue. I was able to walk him through it and joke with him about Trish who was lounging on the bed watching a DVD. She had some junk in her system that we deleted and now everything is working again. I teased her that going to those sites will get her Internet Clap.

Been watching some television and have now settled on my British sitcoms. God how I love the humor! Some of our American ones are good, too. Theirs is just consistently funny to me. Gotta make list for my shopping trip tomorrow while I watch. Can't decide if I am getting my nails done tomorrow or Monday. You'd think I was making a decision on national security as much time as I spend deciding. It could affect national security, you never know.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Just wait til I write my blog about the ex-coworker, which is how my computer caught the clap. Actually it was probably more like crabs. Anyway, it should be funny and you can get some laughs at her expense this time.

Love ya!

helloagol said...

Hello My San Francisco Treat!

I can't wait to read it. Just glad we got your cooties all sorted out and you know how to get rid of it for next time.;p

Huggie,
S

PS Am I about to kick your ass on facebook's Scrabble?