Monday, November 19, 2007

Lackadaisical

No plans. No place to really be. It is empowering to know that I didn't have to be anywhere special and that it was of my own choice...

Two things became very clear today:
Thing #1 - I don't take enough time off.
Thing #2 - I had to remind a few people (including Myrna and Tawny!) that I had the week off. See Thing #1.
Spent the day taking care of little AGOL maintenance kind of things. Watched shows I don't normally get to watch. Chimed in on IM just to check in with Tawny and Kathy. Called Myrna to confirm lunch plans with her mom tomorrow. Didn't get my nails done - remembered that my nail lady was off on Mondays. Visited Kathy to pick up her key and received instructions on cat care while she and Jamie go to Tennessee for Thanksgiving with her family. Walked over at 10pm to Tawny's just to see each other and saw Jeff, too, when he came home from cleaning the last items from British Jeff's house.

Two other things startled me today:
Other Thing #1 - Badgerdaddy almost made me pee my pants with this post. I had to leave a comment.
Other Thing #2 - A male friend said that he's really F'd off with women. They tend to mislead. I disagreed. You know I had to respond and provide at least one exhibit on why men are flighty. Men always think they are complicated...More like legends in their own minds. Ha! He's a good sport...
Gawd, I have to force myself to sleep before 2am or I will really be keeping vampire hours. I'd share my bonbons with you, but you're asleep now. Maybe tomorrow?

Oh! Almost forgot -- the lady from the adult novelty responded back to my e-mail: Thanks for responding and that's great. If you ever need anything let me know...! Really? Was she kidding? And pay for shipping? No thanks.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Kathy B said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend! I'll be gobbling and wobbling!