Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ramble On...At Home

Working from home today...Sigh. My apartment complex is conducting an inspection of "internal features" of all the units. Tawny who was home sick yesterday, said that they were inspecting the cabinetry, carpet, refrigerator and flooring. I have a feeling some renovations are in store sometime. Not sure if I will get to see that, only new tenants. I wouldn't stay home for such a thing, but my "attack dog" needs company while they walk around.

At 6:15a, I drove to get coffee from one of my favorite coffee shops, a breakfast sandwich and extra coffee for the day. I rounded the corner to the gate entrance on the way back and Led Zeppelin's Ramble On started playing on the radio. What is an AGOL to do? She drives around the perimeter of the complex to listen to her favorite Zeppelin song at decibels unknown, that's what she does. Worth it, too.

Logging into work...
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: