Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday's Word is Piperene

Made a 6:10am coffee run after walking Cabal. The coffee would not be consumed right away and would have to be reheated a couple of hours later when I woke up again. I stayed up late and wasn't ready to be happy on Sunday...

Watched my favorite TV preacher televised/taped from Texas. This was followed by the CBS Morning Show's tribute to food and Thanksgiving where I learned that the chemical piperene is what gives black pepper [berry] its spiciness. I knew that capsaicin came from chilli peppers, but didn't think it was different from the pepper berry. Learning new things is always great fun.

Ate a light lunch before getting ready for a bit of shopping. What was on the stereo while I swirled, tapped and buffed on my make-up? The Style Council Hits/Compilation CD. Cabal watched me take mini breaks by dancing around him. He tilted his head as if wondering what the hell got into his mama and if treats for him were involved.

Spent $200 at Wal-Mart. I know -- WTF? Boring things like toilet paper, paper towels, new energy efficient bulbs, teeth whitening, toothpaste, soap, laundry detergent, feminine stuff, etc. were on my shopping list. My hairdresser recommended me to not wash my hair everyday, but that doesn't give me good hair days so I bought a flat iron to try out on no washing days. It's difficult when you shower each day, often times twice a day. There are hazards living in Shallowville. Also bought the 20th Anniversary edition Princess Bride DVD & Book Set and Will Smith's Hitch. I didn't realize I had a theme until I was transferring bags from the cart to the car. The universe has a demented sense of humor.

Received a rather interesting e-mail from a lady in Southern Florida. Image searches for asian goddess/goddess/love goddess, et al yield my blog picture and where it is located -- in this case my blog. The lady e-mailed me this question: hey hun love you name.. I was wondering what do you do for a living?? I chuckled at first and then died of laughter after I clicked on the website as part of her signature. It was for an in-home party business for...adult novelty. (You know my girlies are having a field day with this information.)

Several years ago, my friend Sandy wanted me to host one of these adult novelty parties because it wouldn't be weird coming from you and people would be more comfortable at your place. Huh? My place is very comfortable thanks to feng shui and my taste in decor, but it is not a sex den. Shaddap Angie. I am very open about the subject of sex and very little on the subject matter is taboo if it ever comes up for discussion. Poor lady is going to be disappointed that I don't have my own pay-per-peep business or my own phone sex hotline. Just a buyer in a tech company. Nothing exciting.

:::AGOL dusting off body glitter from her hands:::
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: