Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Short and Sweet

Tawny texted me early this morning to see if I could give her a ride home. Could I really be bothered? She now lives in the same apartment complex. I think it would've been rude to say no. Ha!

Thought it was Thursday all day. Pity it wasn't. It was another day of overwhelming busyness in our department. We have so many irons in the fire that it is getting a little too warm at the moment.

Had some more sour soup I made last night with a tamarind base. The cooler temperature just calls for hot soup to be consumed. I love the comforting feeling it gives me. Made a mug of hot chocolate later which I sipped while talking to my cousin Angie in Los Angeles. Haven't properly talked to her for ages!

I am tuckered out today so this is a very short entry. Been falling asleep with each sentence. It is supposed to be in the 40s tomorrow morning when I walk Cabal first thing. Brrr!
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: