Friday, June 29, 2007

Feeling Friday

A safer, more beautiful place is what I'd like to think the world is getting to now. The London bomb scares this morning nicked at that belief. Two dirty bombs encased in cars, not too far from each other, were found in Central London. Two scarier thoughts are that Yummy walks those places and we walked around there during my trip last month.

Texted Yummy to see if he was okay and he said with a smiley face that he was fine and dandy. Wasn't sure if his trains were delayed into London or how far the general population was cordoned from Central London. Things were caught in time thank God.

Lunch was quiet and for the first time in a long time moved slowly. I was able to relax and enjoy my meal without any demanding visitors at my table. Back at my desk, time was more annoying actually.

Received a text message from Kathy that her boyfriend Jamie was in line to get the much anticipated iPhone. I love that he is that geeky, but I think Kathy was the one more excited at seeing it. I received another text that he was on TV thanks to a reporter canvassing this particular store in New Tampa. Kathy has recorded it and may seam that and her video of him "unboxing" his iPhone for the rest of us to enjoy. Total geekville. Dig it.

A small dollop of thousand island dressing, several thin slices of pastrami, two heaping tablespoons of sauerkraut, and a couple of pinchfuls grated swiss cheese in between to pieces of rye bread is my version of Rueben sandwich which I grilled with sinful pats of butter on a fry pan. It was dinner heaven! That has got to be my favorite sandwich in the whole world. Trust me when I say the caloric content on my homemade sammy was reduced compare to the version I get at my favorite deli.

Rest of the evening spent in front of the television half-watching TV and half writing down more ideas for Project AGOL. Better set my alarm for an early day tomorrow.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

RMB is now officially the "king of the geeks!" :)