Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cloudless Blue Skies

Been expecting rains, but it was quite the opposite. Cloudless blue skies and a cooler sunshine, if that is possible. I rather enjoyed it with the breeze when I went to work and went out to lunch with Tawny to meet Possum at the mall. Must be having a low humidity level making it bearable.

Having lunch with the girls is always fun. Possum having just finished another interview and Tawny and I wanting to escape the building. I've often wondered if our ages were much closer and we had gone to the same schools how much fun we would've had at slumber parties. Probably not too much different now judging from how zanily we conduct ourselves at lunch when the mood strikes us. We topped off our meals by sharing a chocolate cake layered with cheesecake. The happy dance at the table was in full effect.

I was telling the girls of the vendor who was trying to exercise some sort of vocabulary and him telling me he would wait until my company concretized our plans in the next few months. He could have used a better word even though that one does exist in the dictionary. It was a painful conversation with me wondering if he was making half his words up or could spell them. Yeah, he'll be on my vendor list. Not.

Had a long and fun IM chat with Yummy in the afternoon. He must be on crack to have been able to stay up tonight after a couple of late evenings out. Well, he's an Englishman. I guess they are made of sterner stuff over there. Must be some secret ingredient in the beer. Ha! I can't wait to see more picture posts on his dragonblog which he said is forthcoming.

Got home and rushed to check the tile job in my bathroom. It does look better even though some of the replacement tiles do not match (old vs. new). It is grouted a nice white and they re-caulked the perimeter of the tub and around the fixtures. I am happy to have my shower back. Just have to clean the bathroom from the extra dust blown everywhere the last couple of days. All in all not bad.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: