Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Inspiration Beauty

Ideas in color raced through my mind like the bright jerseys during the Tour de France on my way to work. Ever since last week's baking, starting with the cupcakes and truffle candies, my creativity has been sparked. It hasn't been this active in a while. It seems to have come to life just when I despaired on my usual easy brainstorming skill. What does it mean? Why now?

One of the ladies at work brought gardenias in. She gave a few to another lady who gave Bridget and me each one. You could say that Beauty greeted me at my desk when I arrived. The fragrance danced around my cube area all day. It was quite heady at times. I loved it!



The highlight of my workday was going to lunch with Bridget at this Japanese restaurant for some Bento Box action. She had never been and enjoyed the variety of offerings in her lunch box. I was perked up by the wasabi and pickled ginger.

Here are just several of the images that were inspiring me today:













Yes, the ideas in my mind were that colorful and varied. Each idea was screaming in its attention-seeking. I was forced to get my sketch pad out and draw/write ideas. Never a dull moment.


.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: