Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sweet Thoughts

Sunday...Mother's Day. I had thought about this on Friday and it got me a little depressed. I didn't have a mother nor was I a mother. Would I ever be one other than to my Pretty Boy Dog? Luckily, I was too busy to let it sink in. Today I was too exhausted to have it sink in further. Getting home at 1:30am will do that to you. Any plans I had were scrapped in lieu of long naps on the sofa.

Updated my blog and made my little welcome packets mainly for four of the marketing people I know moving over tomorrow. They are getting a painted wooden angel/princess ornaments (I did not make these) to have in their cube and a card filled with iridescent heart sprinkles. Don't the packets look cute with the iridescent shreds and red heart sprinkles? Perhaps they are a bit childish, but are sweet thoughts nonetheless.

Sweet thoughts...


I couldn't help myself. It was better than wallowing in self-pity. Used the energy into making things that are sure to bring smiles tomorrow. Made four more packets for a total of eight that I will give to the other four gals I talk to at work. They get to play musical cubes, too. Oh, joy!
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: