Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Personalities

I asked my temp and Bridget to take this personality test: Meyers-Brigg*. It is (I believe) a good preliminary indicator of basic personalities. The temp's and Bridget's scores matched their personalities. I have taken this test a few times over the years including as part of a hiring process. I used to score the letters ENTJ and this week I scored ENFJ ( Extraverted Sensing - Extraverted Feeling - Introverted Intuition - Introverted Thinking). I love this stuff.

On an foreign note, when Sarah Sprinkles AGOL are googled, this is what comes up on the second page:



What I liked is that it listed keywords I wanted associated with me. Yes, I pre-plugged them into my youtube account, but it was still cool to see. Speaking of youtube, I hope to get more videos put up by mid to late summer. Another location for video cooking shoots has presented itself. Wait until you learn how to properly tickle your mushrooms. This is will not be your grandma's cooking show, my lovelies.

*Please take the test and let me know how you did and if it sounded like you.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

Hmmmm. I'm not sure about this. I'm an INFJ, apparently -
* slightly expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging. Apparently.

helloagol said...

Hey Daddio!

So you're an INFJ ...INFJs "are distinguished by both their complexity of character and the unusual range and depth of their talents." :) Read the link -- it is so you!

My God -- you join the ranks of Chaucer, Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King and Mel Gibson. Who knew?