Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sticky Rain

Kristey didn't call me to cancel so I guess that meant we were still walking in the light rain. Walked we did. Ew. It was hot and sticky...and not in a good way. There were other crazies biking, running and walking in the wooded park. We laughed when we saw two ladies walking their four large dogs. The car should be smelling of Eau de Woof when they get all of them inside. Four miles later, I was ready to go home and take a bath.

I ate soon after I got home and fell asleep on the couch. A call from Tab woke me up from my nice nap. He was zooming across town for an errand. It was my cue to get up and get ready to do my own errands. I had to buy a replacement handbag for one.

During my shopping expedition which yielded (from three different stores) one new stylish handbag, sports socks, denim pants, two blouses and one double CD with flamenco music. The second CD was a taped concert. Tab and I spoke intermittently during this whole time, giving each other progress updates on our errands. Quite comical actually.

I was pooped by the time I got home which matched Cabal's need to poop on his walk. I apologize; that was in poor taste. Dinner wasn't anything to write home about either, but it did the trick. (OMG -- the sentence strings in this paragraph are a scream!) I played the new music movie concert from the CD set on my TV/DVD to decibels unknown*. It was like being in their concert in Barcelona.


*No, I wasn't being a rude neighbor. The neighbor on the other side can't hear my music while my upstairs neighbor was in England visiting her brother so I wasn't disturbing anyone except her cats.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: